Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Not what I had planned


Things almost never go the way you plan, especially when the internet is involved. Initially this was my RC flying blog, but I have since opened a new one. Rather than have this one go to waste, I am converting it to host whatever crazy stuff I can come up with. I almost have enough for a book, but I am too busy to compile it all. I have a few book deals on the table, but I am retired and don't really want another full time job, which is what that would be. It's better to just throw the stuff out there and forget about it. I wish I had the time, but I don't, and I am lazy too. Busy and lazy is a bad combination, so I don't want to make it any worse!

For the foreseeable future I will keep flying RC extreme aerobatics and trying to share what I am learning. You will now find all of that on the new blog. My new RC Plane blog is here: Exteme Aviation

I will now use this first post for storing image to upload to forums.




































 







 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







































1 comment:

Matt said...

You are one wild pilot! I love to watch you fly man.Keep up the good play.Ive learned alot from you and thankyou.
Matt aka Manta